Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Penny Black Bicycle Card

This card is made with a Penny Black stamp called "Easy Rider".  This week's Create For Fun Color Challenge is using Aqua, Green and Yellow.  This card also goes with the Belli Challenge for using something with a G in it.  I used a stamp with an girl and my Spica Pens added glitter.  I used the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week.  The other products that I used are Basic Grey Paper,  Stampin' Up Card Stock, Prima Flowers and Leaves, a flower brad, Satin ribbon (Wal-Mart), and Copic Markers.

4 comments:

  1. This card really stood out for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her sweet image and hair blowing in the breeze! LOVE that perfect bow! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Shelly! What a cuuute card! That little girl image is darling and you did a great job coloring her! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card,love her tossled hair!!

    ReplyDelete